What’s on the agenda of the HEAP BYOD#3?
To prepare for the workshop, attendees have uploaded data and analysis pipelines to the Hopsworks informatics platform. The data sources are:
- Cervical Cancer Screening Cohort (Karolinska Institute)
- Finnish Maternity Cohort (University of Oulu)
- HPV Vaccination Cohort (Tampere University Hospital)
- Consumer cohort (Statens Serum Institute)
- Wearable Data Collection Study (Karolinska Institute)
- Lifestyle cohort (University of Innsbruck)
- Machine Learning for metagenomics (ICM, University of Warsaw)
The aims for the first three days of the BYOD are to:
- Design and implement common metadata for querying the datasets in Hopsworks.
- Define the analysis tools installed in the platform: source code, resources, dependencies, repositories, and documentation
- Finally, to install the selected tools and implement the chosen pipelines
Day 4 will focus on a presentation of the results, communications planning for the year ahead, and discussions about the sustainability of the HEAP platform.